Club 56 is our middle school ministry where students will not only have a blast but they will grow in character and spiritual maturity as they grow to understand God’s love for them and others.
By the time that they leave the middle school group we want the kids to know…
- How to love God and love others
- How to grow in their relationship with Him,
- He has a plan and a unique purpose for each of their lives.
- Students will get the opportunity to experience God’s incredible love for them in a way that is real, relevant, relaxed, relational, and just plain fun!
9:15 am on Sundays
- Gather in the kids wing and they help to serve in the kids wing at this hour.
10:45 am on Sundays
- Gather in the youth wing (west wing)where they discover God’s love for them, others, and realize that He has a plan for them b/c of their unique talents through discussion, friendship, and service.
- They use the Flyte curriculum, grapple, and pre-teen ministry.net curriculum.
Sunday Nights…Starting Mid October 2015
Club 56 meets from 3:00-5:00 pm to discuss relevant topics that apply to their lives, hang out, grow in Christ together, discover, and develop some of the gifts and talents that God has given them. We do this through a lot of fun, laughter, fellowship, games, etc. Come ready to get messy and to have a blast. We like to play soccer in the mud, soak each other with water balloons, have messy game nights, let off rockets, play sports, do service projects, and talk about Jesus love and plan for each of our lives!
Once a month the students get together and do fun things…
- Movie Nights
- Kings Island
- Game Nights
- Ice Skating
- Indoor swimming Trips
- Laser Tag
- Paint Ball
- Shopping Trips
- Play Sports
- Family days (games, hikes, movies, etc.)
- Corn Mazes
- Service projects (make things for upcoming mission trips, help with Angel Tree, Operation Christmas Child, Shut-ins, etc.)
“Love God and Love Others”…Mark 12