Learning about God should be anything but boring, it should be exciting and fun!
- That’s why at Peace our Kids Ministry is structured for today’s kids, not little adults.
- We are investing our time, talents, and treasure to reach out to today’s kids.
- Our vision is to meet kids where they are to tell them about Jesus love for them!
- Ministry events are filled with games, songs, stories, skits, crafts, videos, etc.-each are centered in God’s word through the Bible.
- By the time that the leave 6th grade and step up into our jr. high program our goal is for them to know how to love God, love others (Mark 12), and to realize that God has a plan and purpose for their lives (Jeremiah 29:11.)
Peace Kids Zone’s Mission is…
…The mission for our children’s ministry is to supplement the family in their quest to build a spiritual foundation by teaching biblical truths in relevant ways, empowering, and equipping kids to love God completely and love others radically. We will attempt to partner with parents to help to disciple them by sharing and shining Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these” to every child.
Peace Kids Zone Facts …
- Creative & Relevant Teachings…are different at each of the hours so children who attend both will have a new and exciting adventure every where they go!
- Our regular teachers in all children’s classes are required to have background checks and follow the guidelines of our Peace Safe Sanctuaries Policy. There is always a background checked teacher in your child’s room at all times.
- Safety is a top priority at Peace and we want to keep your child as safe as possible so we have a NEW computer check-in system. It is located at the front of the church for new families to get checked in and gives your child a unique code each week for safety.
Contact Children’s Education Coordinator, Kate Smith 614-837-3732 or [email protected] with questions, or if you would like to help in SERVING our Peace kids to continue to grow to love God and others and to impact the world for Him (Matthew 28:18-20).
Camp Otterbein’s One-Day Adventure
June 8 or 9 or 10
9:30am – 4:00pm
Ages 6 – 13
If you’ve never been to camp before and are curious to see what it’s all about, the One-Day Adventure is the perfect way to get a glimpse of what happens during a week at camp. You’ll get a special tour of the grounds, enjoy a great lunch, and have lots of fun with summer activities like archery, canoeing, and swimming. We’ll also join together in worship as a way to open the door to sharing God’s fabulous creation.